CASID members are rooted in the specialty and fine chemical industry, are successfully present in the market and can share a great experience as well as an extensive technology and analysis experience in the field of chemical custom synthesis. In addition to our member companies, we have an extensive network of contacts of organizations and individuals whose experience, expertise and personality are enabling us to operate in advantage and benefit of our customers.
- To safeguard competitiveness by and enhancing global awareness of German custom synthesis companies
- To set up a complete service network for our customers worldwide
Core aspects of our work include
- Representing shared and synergetic interests of the companies belonging to the consortium, e.g. on a German or European level
- Sharing experience, e.g. with regard to regulatory issues and dealing with the authorities
- PR activities including benchmarking and trend analysis
- Enhancing contacts with international organisations and associations, e.g. the ECFG ( European Fine Chemicals Group) within the CEFIC